Accounting & Assurance
Our clientele is broad-based and diversified, ranging from family-owned businesses and closely held corporations, to individuals, partnerships, not-for-profit organizations, cooperatives, condos and private clubs.
We provide three levels of accounting services: compilations, reviews and audits.
A compilation is the most basic of these services in that it provides taking the financial information that a company provides us, and presenting the information in the form of a financial statement.
A review is more detailed than a compilation. In performing a review of your company’s financial statements, we use industry-designed analytical and inquiry procedures approved by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, after which we deliver an internal review report, financial statements, and a corporate tax return statement.
An audit, which is the highest level of service, provides an independent analysis of a company’s financial position. The Accountant’s Report specifically discusses management’s role and determines whether a company’s financial statements are fairly presented. Generally, at the conclusion of the audit, a management letter is given to the Board with recommendations and suggestions for improvement in their business operations.
- General Business Consulting
- Development and implementation of accounting software and systems
- QuickBooks advisory services with certified Pro-Advisors
- Internal control evaluation and recommendations for strengthening these controls
- Assistance in business start-up
- Cash flow analysis and projections
- Succession planning
- Business valuations
- Business plans, projections, and forecasts